If eyes are the window to your soul, hair is the lighthouse. From a distance of a few meters you won't be "the girl with the beautiful eyes", but "the girl with the beautiful hair".
Although it's visible to all, hair is quite intimate. We allow only special people to touch our hair. Hair is power, and controlling it is an aggressive act, as evidenced by the myth of Samson or the custom of scalping enemies among some Indian tribes.
Your hair takes a beating everyday from the freezing cold of winter and damaging rays of the sun – not to mention all non-natural elements like coloring, highlighting, flat ironing or curling. It’s important to regularly take care of your hair to avoid damage, breakage and thin hair.
Here are 8 simple ways to care for your hair:
1. Avoid hot showers. Hot water will dry out your hair and make it brittle. Instead, use water that is slightly warmer than your body temperature.
2. Don’t over wash your hair. Allow your scalp to regulate the amount of natural protective oils.
3. Limit combing and brushing when it is wet. Wet hair is more elastic than dry hair, making it more susceptible to damage.
4. Be gentle if blow drying. It is best to allow hair to air dry. But if blow drying hair is deemed necessary, hold the nozzle five inches or more from your hair and use the lowest setting.
5. Limit your brushing. With hair brushing, less is more. The less manipulation there is, the healthier your hair will look.
6. Drink lots of water. Not only will the moisture help with your skin, it will help your hair too.
We recommend adding one of these 2 treatments:
- "Phase 3" - 2 capsules a day
- "Okseen" - 2 capsules a day
- "Ravseen" - 2 capsules a day before eating
- "Goldseen" – 1 capsule a day before eating
This recommendation will cure not only your hair, but the entire body.
7. Use a treatment mask once a week. It helps provide your hair with deep conditioning, cuticle smoothing and critical hydration.
Here's our favorite mask: (1 teaspoon of each component)
- Olive oil or castor oil;
- Carrot juice;
- 1 egg yolk;
Gently rub the mix into the scalp, leave for 30-40 minutes, then wash off using Dr. Nona's Frequent Use Tonic Shampoo.
8. Invest in strengthening the scalp. In order to improve the blood flow, apply on your scalp Dr. Nona's mud mask and leave it for half an hour. Wash off using Dr. Nona's Frequent Use Tonic Shampoo, and then lightly massage your scalp with a small amount of "Dynamic hydrating cream" or "Solaris cream".
Follow our tips, and you can make any day- a good hair day.